Friday, October 7, 2016

How The David Garcia Home Selling Team Helped Venita

“I got the results I was looking for, I got to buy my home, didn’t leave a lot of extra money on the table, things I didn’t, wouldn’t have even known about had I not had them doing the things they are knowledgeable about for me, on my behalf. So I had a good result, I mean it was excellent. We’re where we want to be. They did some recommendations for me for getting my credit, so I could learn and be educated in how to get my credit reports in order and that type of thing. So from the beginning they were out there, I don’t know if there’s really agents that do that for you, I don’t know, but they did. They helped me get everything in a straight line.  After that when it came time to close the seller had some issues and David stepped in, he took over, he made arrangements, he just went beyond what I thought was even possible to make our move happen when it was supposed to and not have us have to go live in a hotel. “